Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga, a leading Melbourne based Ayurveda clinic.
What is Ayurveda?
The Ayurvedic treatment method uses the body’s five elements: water, earth, fire, space, and air. Every person will have a different proportion of these five elements, which means treatments will be individualised based on your elemental make-up. The individualised treatments allow a person to be treated as a whole, and not just a disease or symptom.
To determine the best method of treatment s we use body constitution analysis, tongue diagnosis, and pulse diagnosis, along with physical examination and any appropriate testing. A personalised treatment plan will be provided with a combination of dietary modifications, yoga, meditation, medical herbs, lifestyle modifications, and other Ayurvedic modifications.
Health problems that may be successfully managed at Ayurveda Yoga include:
· Lower back pain
· Skin care
· Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
· Thyroid complaints
· Anxiety, worry and nervousness
· Lyme disease
· Weight loss
· Cervical spondylosis
· Rejuvenating the body and mind
· Chronic fatigue syndrome
· Irritable bowel syndrome
· Parkinson’s disease
· Mental health
Dr. Santosh Yadav
Dr. Santosh Yadav is the founder of Ayurveda Yoga Wellness Clinic (AYWC), a Wellness Clinic established to promote the practice of Ayurveda in Australia in 2007, offering comprehensive and advanced Ayurvedic services.
Dr Yadav has been an Ayurvedic practitioner for 10 years and has worked as a practitioner in a wide range of clinical setups. He has treated thousands of patients in Australia and India, and specialises in treating chronic illness and Kareli Panchkarma treatments.
During an Ayurvedic consultation, Dr. Yadav will describe the Dosha Diagnosis, pulse diagnosis, body constitution, and provide a systematic examination before making a diagnosis according to Ayurvedic literature, corresponding with modern approaches.
The education, certifications and licenses that Dr. Yadav holds are:
· Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Ayurvedic Drug Standardisation (PGDAyDS)
· Diploma in Yoga
· Certificate course in Yoga Practice (CCYP)
· Certificate IV in Small Business Management
· Certificate I in Vocational Preparation
· Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
· Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
· Registered accredited practitioner of Australian Traditional Medicine society (ATMS) as Herbalist
· Professional Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc (AAA) as Ayurvedic Doctor
Dr. Yadav has successfully established two Melbourne clinics, in Blackburn and Doncaster, to share his knowledge and wisdom of ancient Indian healing traditions. He actively shares his knowledge with the community through radio, workshops, talks, and seminars.
The community work Dr. Yadav has been involved in includes:
· Counselling and health issues, working with members of the Hindu Foundation and their families
· President of Uttar Pradesh Association of Australia Inc.
· Organiser of Swami Rami Ramdev Yoga Camp and Workshop in Melbourne (2015)
· Working with the Kerala Hindu Society in celebrating the Onam festival
Services we provide
Ayurveda is an ancient system of natural medicine with Indian roots that takes a holistic approach to treating health conditions and diseases, while taking the patient’s physical and mental state into consideration. Ayurveda is a completely holistic system of medicine with no complications or side-effects.
AYWC provides complete lifestyle consultations and treatments to address the root cause of health conditions, and not just treat the symptoms. The holistic treatments provided are safe, gentle, and completely natural. The services and products provided by AYWC include:
· Indian head massage;
· Ayurvedic massage;
· Ayurvedic consultations;
· Ayurvedic treatments;
· yoga and meditation classes;
· herbal oil;
· herbal medicine;
· pain management;
· natural weight loss program;
· infertility and impotency treatment;
· beauty care and eye care;
· Kati Vasti (medicated oil treatment for back pain and spinal disorders);
· Greeva Vasti (medicated oil treatment for neck/cervical spine);
· Shirodhara (medicated oil treatment for the forehead);
· Ayurvedic and neurological diseases;
· Ayurvedic treatment/detox treatment (bio-cleansing measures);
· Holistic treatment for rejuvenation and detoxification;
· Treatment for arthritis and spondylitis;
· Organic herbal juices
· Ayurvedic facial treatment;
· Ayurvedic teas; and
· Ayurvedic medicine
Why Ayurveda Yoga?
Yoga and Ayurveda are quickly growing in popularity in the western world, and Dr. Yadav has made significant contributions by offering comprehensive Ayurvedic healthcare services to those seeking it in Australia.
Dr. Yadav provides a range of services and detailed consultations that account for the body’s constitution, tongue and pulse diagnosis, the three energies (doshas), and the whole systematic examination. Dr. Yadav also correlates his diagnosis with conventional western medical methods, and prescribes Ayurvedic treatments and medicine accordingly.
Dr. Yadav focuses on supporting and satisfying client’s healthcare requirements, and makes himself available to answer queries and assist clients on the weekends.
Our main aim is to follow the authentic traditional knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga and use the expertise and knowledge to treat chronic diseases and promote the longevity of an individual. Ayurveda Yoga wellness Clinic is a holistic healing centre dedicated to provide Ayurvedic consultation, Panchkarma treatment, Yoga and Meditation. Our therapies are totally safe with no side effects.
1. Preventive healthcare and social medicine- “Swasthasya swathya rakshanam”
To maintain health of a healthy person and also to encourage positive health in general.
2. Therapeutics / Curative healthcare - “Aturasya vikar prashamanam”
To cure the diseases by various Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments.